29 January 2018

MY SISTER MOLLY SIDLEY, BORN DE SAXE, DIED ON SATURDAY 27 JANUARY 2018, AGED 93

SIDLEY (nee DE SAXE)

Jeannette Molly (always called Molly) De Saxe died in Johannesburg on
Saturday 27 January 2018, aged 93. Molly was born in Johannesburg on 18
March 1924 where she lived all her life. For the last 10 years of her
life she had suffered from dementia and was in a nursing home.

She will be remembered with love and affection by her brother Jos
(Mannie) De Saxe, his family and his partner Kendall Lovett in Melbourne.

Our deepest sympathies to her daughter Patty and granddaughter Kate in
Johannesburg.

Molly had many friends and relations in South Africa and elsewhere who
will remember her for the bright and bubbling personality she had been for so
much of her life.

Sadly missed by her brother Jos.




Molly had one only ever visit to Sydney in June 1994 for two weeks and it was all too short. I took her all over and we saw what we could in that short time.

We had a little dinner party on the night she arrived - my partner Kendall Lovett, his sister Julie Daley, Molly and me. Two sets of brother and sister.

Gary Jaynes gave us the roses for Molly - "ROSES FOR REMEMBRANCE"? It was very kind and thoughtful of him and very much appreciated.

Just Molly and me...................................





................................with our grandmother - our mother's mother Pesa Kuper.....

---------------------------then Barry made three!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

RED JOS - ACTIVIST KICKS BACKS



Welcome to my blog and let me know what you think about my postings.


My web pages also have a wide range of topics which are added to when possible. Look for them in any search engine under

"RED JOS"




I hope you find items of interest!

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Preston, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
90 years old, political gay activist, hosting two web sites, one personal: http://www.red-jos.net one shared with my partner, 94-year-old Ken Lovett: http://www.josken.net and also this blog. The blog now has an alphabetical index: http://www.red-jos.net/alpha3.htm

Labels