18 July 2018

MALCOLM TURNBULL AND ALL HIS POLITICAL ALLIES ARE EXTREMIST WHITE RACISTS WHO SHOULD BY NOW HAVE HEARD OF APARTHEID SOUTH AFRICA, THE POLICE STATE

The longer I live in Australia, already 40 years, after living in the South African apartheid police state for 50 years, the longer I have to despair at the racism so inherent in the country I am confined to living in to the end of my days.

At 91 those days can't be far off but the longer I live the more I despair of any sign of democracy and increasing signs of authoritarian racist police state behaviour.

Most Australian politicians seem to have inherited the British racism which has existed for so long and is still in evidence in the UK of today, 2018.

The expression of racism to help win elections at all costs is an ugliness which seems to get worse as the years roll by.

Malcolm Turnbull and his cronies are determined to make race an issue in the 2018 Victorian state election by attacking "black gangs who make the streets of Melbourne unsafe and a danger to its citizens."

The trouble is that people remain gullible and believe the crap that pours out of the mouths of so many of Australia's politicians.

It is an agony for those of us who can see through the nonsense and can do nothing about it except write protest blogs to get it off our chests and know we are powerless to be able to effect change.

Racism has always been inherent in Australian society, but with Abbott and Turnbull and Dutton and several others in parliament in Canberra as well as in most of the states, the white Australian male diktat is rearing its ugly head more and more.

Poor Malcolm, my partner is 95 and I am 91 and we would be happy to go out for dinner anywhere if we were still able to, and the fact that the federal government is doing its best to support the racist opposition in Victoria to help it get elected in November 2018 is probably going to have the opposite effect.

No comments:

Post a Comment

RED JOS - ACTIVIST KICKS BACKS



Welcome to my blog and let me know what you think about my postings.


My web pages also have a wide range of topics which are added to when possible. Look for them in any search engine under

"RED JOS"




I hope you find items of interest!

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Preston, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
90 years old, political gay activist, hosting two web sites, one personal: http://www.red-jos.net one shared with my partner, 94-year-old Ken Lovett: http://www.josken.net and also this blog. The blog now has an alphabetical index: http://www.red-jos.net/alpha3.htm

Labels