15 December 2014

GOOGLE AND MOZILLA - TWO ENORMOUS ORGANISATIONS AND NO HELP FROM EITHER!

Google owns this site and also controls most of the search engine done on my web pages.

In order to verify that I control my own web pages, I need to do some verification process controlled by Google.

Having followed their instructions to the letter, their response is that they are unable to verify my sites because they are unable to detect their own code site sent to me to use for verification!

This could be defined as going around in circles and disappearing up one's own fundamental orifice!

Mozilla has an email programme called thunderbird. Thunderbird gets updated from time to time. In some recent updates certain items were left out of an update but are supposedly available through a programme called add-on. The folder add-ons columns are available in linux, and I managed to download them, but as for installing them on my thunderbird installed programme, impossible!

Help from Google and Mozilla?

Impossible!

I have been trying for weeks but have not succeeded, and unfortunately not enough people look at this blog and post any comments, so I am wasting my time.

How do you verify your own web pages?

How do you install an add-on which won't install?

No comments:

Post a Comment

RED JOS - ACTIVIST KICKS BACKS



Welcome to my blog and let me know what you think about my postings.


My web pages also have a wide range of topics which are added to when possible. Look for them in any search engine under

"RED JOS"




I hope you find items of interest!

Search This Blog

Followers

Blog Archive

Total Pageviews

About Me

My photo
Preston, Melbourne, Victoria, Australia
90 years old, political gay activist, hosting two web sites, one personal: http://www.red-jos.net one shared with my partner, 94-year-old Ken Lovett: http://www.josken.net and also this blog. The blog now has an alphabetical index: http://www.red-jos.net/alpha3.htm

Labels